Blue Planet Fungus Cure is an effective treatment for fungal diseases in freshwater and tropical freshwater aquarium fish and will not affect aquarium plants and fish when used at the recommended dose rate.
Fungal diseases are common in freshwater fish and are recognised by white or grey threads on the skin or fins which may thicken until they resemble tufts of cotton wool (pin head size) on the fish’s body and fins. Unless prompt action is taken fatalities will occur.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- A partial water change (25% of capacity) is recommended before commencing treatment and every third day thereafter before re-treatment until cure is affected.
- Ensure aquarium water is well aerated and remove activated carbon from filtration system for the duration of treatment.
- Activated carbon will remove this product form aquarium water resulting in ineffective treatment.
- Use 0.25mL (5 drops) per 1 litre or use at the rate of 5mL per 20 litres of aquarium water.
- For Tetra species, baby fish and scaleless fish (Loaches, etc) use at a rate of 5ml per 40 litres of aquarium water.
- DO NOT OVERDOSE.
- Repeat treatment after 3 days
Contains: 2.00mg/mL Acriflavine, 0.40mg/mL Malachite Green.